I am back with another Crumbl cookie and today we are making copycat Crumbl biscoff cookies! These cookies are seriously one of the best cookies Crumbl has, and now you can make them at home! This cookie is made up from a cookie butter dough, and is filled with white chocolate chips and biscoff cookie pieces. It is soft and dense and melts in your mouth!
Like all Crumbl cookies, these cookies are large. Each cookie has about 1/2 cup of dough so these are no joke. You can of course make them smaller, just decrease the cooking time slightly so your cookies don’t over-cook.
ingredients for copycat Crumbl biscoff cookies
- brown sugar
- cookie butter
- baking soda
- white chocolate chips
- biscoff cookies
These cookies really have simple ingredients! Other than the biscoff and cookie butter, these are seriously so easy. But yes, these cookies have cookie butter and biscoff cookies! Double the biscoff flavor.
As far as where to find biscoff cookies, they can be found at most grocery stores. Biscoff spread can be found in most grocery stores as well. Alternatively, you can buy cookie butter at Trader Joe’s! Wherever you get the spread, just make sure you get the smooth kind, not chunky. That way it mixes in with the dough really well.
tips to get the best biscoff cookies
These cookies are best if they have some time to set up. You can enjoy them hot if you just can’t wait (which I can’t blame you for), but they are best if they have some time to rest. These cookies are large, and we take them out of the oven while they are still a little gooey in the middle. They are cooked enough that they are safe to eat, but if you let the cookies set up for 30 min to an hour, the soft part sets up completely and you’re left with a soft, dense cookie.
other copycat Crumbl recipes
- copycat Crumbl cornbread cookies
- copycat Crumbl snickerdoodle cupcake cookies
- copycat Crumbl cookies and cream milkshake cookies
- copycat Crumbl waffle cookies
- copycat Crumbl cinnamon fry bread cookies
- copycat Crumbl pumpkin roll cookies
- copycat Crumbl red velvet cookies
copycat Crumbl biscoff cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cookie butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed biscoff cookies
- 5 biscoff cookies broken in half optional
- Preheat the oven to 350. Add butter, brown sugar, sugar, and cookie butter to a bowl. Mix for 2-3 minutes until smooth and lighter.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until dough just comes together. Add white chocolate chips and biscoff cookie pieces. Pulse a few times until the mix-ins are just distributed.
- Scoop out 1/2 cup of dough and form in a ball. Place up to 6 dough balls on a lined or greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until cookies are just golden brown on top. Once the cookies are out of the oven, gently press half a biscoff cookie into the top of the cookie.
- Let the cookies set up for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!