This post contains affiliate links.
Hello! The Christmas season is my favorite time of the year. The only thing that can ruin it is being overly stressed or concerned about what gifts you are giving to the ones you love! So, I’ve put together these Christmas gift guides with the hopes of making your life a little easier and your Christmas season more enjoyable! I have three gift guides for you, for: the home cook, the rad girl, and your boy.
Christmas Gift Guide for the Home Cook
- Our Place plates and bowls: I am obsessed with Our Place. I have had their Always Pan for a few weeks now and I am convinced it is about the most perfect pan you could get. These plates and bowls are the same quality! They are beautiful and high quality. The bowls are larger than a normal cereal bowl which make them perfect for a grain bowl or salad.
- Ottolenghi Simple: This is one of my favorite cookbooks of all time. It is all mediterranean cuisine and all the recipes I’ve tried from it so far are incredible! Ottolenghi is known for spectacular recipes, and after trying a few from this book you’ll know why!
- Brightland Olive Oil: Brightland Olive Oil is the good stuff. It is definitely on the pricy side, but good quality olive oil is worth it! If you have anyone that enjoys fresh baguette dipped in olive oil, this is the perfect option.
- Bronze Donut Pan: I love this donut pan! I have these same ones and use them all the time. They are perfect for making mini baked donuts, like my gluten free glazed donuts. These pans are sold on Amazon and can be bought as one or two. I suggest getting two so you can make more donuts, faster!
- Maldon Salt: I love love love Maldon Salt. It is the largest, flakiest salt you can get! I always keep mine in a small bowl and sprinkle it on top of all kinds of food. My fav things to put it on is avocado toast and scrambled eggs.
- Japanese Style Apron: I have this apron and I wear it every day! It is so comfortable and cute. Instead of a tie in the back, the apron goes over your head and crosses in the back. It looks like a dress from the front! This is by far my fav apron ever. I have the army green apron, but honestly I want one of every color.
- Anova Sous Vide: This is one of my most used kitchen tools. It is a french cooking tool that perfectly cooks meat, eggs, vegetables, etc. You put the sous vide in a pot of water, then set it to a certain temperature. It heats the water to that exact temperature and holds it there. Since it can hold the temperature constant, it cooks the food perfectly at an even temperature. My fav things to cook with this is steak and chicken. Instead of a steak that is charred on the outside and raw on the inside, you have a perfectly medium rare steak (or however you like your steak). I would recommend this for all levels of cooks!
- Mortar & Pestle: Everyone needs a good mortar and pestle. Whether you are making guacamole or pesto, this mortar and pestle will come in handy!
- Temperature Probe: I am convinced that everyone needs a temperature probe! This is an instant read thermometer, so it will read temperature within seconds. I use mine anytime I cook meat (when I am not using my sous vide) and I don’t know how I cooked without it. I have an abnormal fear of raw chicken — I am paranoid about serving people undercooked chicken, so this temperature probe is a lifesaver! It is inexpensive and well worth it. a
- Truff Pasta Sauce: Truff is well known for their gourmet truffle hot sauce (which is incredible) and they just released pasta sauce! It is so good and is the perfect way to quickly level up your dinner.
Christmas Gift Guide for the Rad Gal
- Madewell Beanie: Beanies are a must for the rad gal. I have this exact beanie in the tan color showed in the picture and I love it! It is thick enough to keep your head warm while still being comfortable. It comes in 7 colors so you can pick the color that fits you best.
- Blue Light Glasses: From Zoom to social media, it seems like everyone is spending more time behind a screen these days. If I spend a lot of time on a screen, I often get a headache, but wearing blue light glasses actually makes a big difference for me! So protect your eyes, and get yourself some inexpensive blue light glasses.
- From Crook to Cook: What could be better than a cookbook written by Snoop Dogg? I can’t stop laughing at this, and it actually looks like a quality cookbook! So if you want to learn about cooking from Snoop, this book is for you.
- Babe Lash: This stuff is liquid gold. You apply it to your eyelid each night and it makes your lashes grow longer! I have been using it for a while and it makes a big difference. It is not cheap, but one bottle lasts me about a year, so it is definitely worth it!
- Thread Wallets: I love Thread Wallets. The company was started in my hometown by some people I know, and I’ve been using their product for years now! Their wallets are slim, but can hold everything you need. I am not a big purse person, so I love having something more minimal and easy to carry around. They come in so many different designs so you can get what matches you best!
- ASOS dress: I am obsessed with this dress. I love the length and sleeves and design. It is such a fun dress to have in your wardrobe!
- Herschel Cross Body Bag: This bag is the perfect size. I mentioned above that I am not a purse gal, but this side bag is perfect. It fits my phone, keys, and Thread Wallet, which is usually all I need! I have it in the Ash Rose color, but it comes in so many fun colors and designs.
- Know My Name: This is a memoir by Chanel Miller, detailing her experience of healing and struggling after being rapped. Naturally, it is a very heavy book, but Chanel is an incredible writer and this book is one of the most beautifully written books I’ve ever read.
- Roller Skates: Every gal should have a pair of roller skates. Don’t think I need to say much more.
Christmas Gift Guide for Your Boy
- Taft Boots: Taft is another company that was started in my hometown! Taft sells high quality boots that are so classy. Connor has two pair and they are some of his favorite shoes. They often have “last chance” shoes on their site that are heavily discounted, but are still in great shape!
- Just Mercy: This is one of the most incredible books I’ve ever read. It was recently made into a movie, but I think everyone needs to read the book as well as watch the movie! Bryan Stevenson has an incredible life and wrote an incredible book.
- 5-Panel Hat: Every guy could use another hat, right? 5-panel hats are so fun and this one has such a cool fabric. Plus it is a great price!
- ASOS Suit Coat: ASOS is my go-to for guy’s suit coats! They have so many different classy and trendy designs, and most of them are very affordable. I’ve gotten Connor a few suit coats from ASOS and they’ve all been great quality. This is one of my favs that is currently on their site.
- Socks: Every guy could use a hat, as well as socks! Also socks just feel like the most typical Christmas gift, but in a good way! Especially if they are these socks.
- Record Player: Record players are so fun and make for a great gift. Plus almost any album can be bought as a vinyl these days, so you can listen to all your favorite music! This record player also looks really classy and would look great on display in any room.
- Ligretto: There isn’t much better than a great card game. Ligretto is similar to Nerts or Dutch Blitz and is a great group game. It is fast paced and easy to learn!
- Carhartt Beanie: Carhartt Beanies are great, and I really love the design of this one. The waffle fabric is great and looks very warm.
- Spikeball: My husband Connor and I love Spikeball! It is such a fun game that has become really popular. If your boy doesn’t have Spikeball yet, this is the gift to get!