I think this mango passionfruit boba smoothie is my favorite smoothie ever! I’m not even joking. This boba smoothie is so good and I want to drink it every day!
You can get boba online or at any Asian market, and it just takes 5 minutes to cook. You can add brown sugar to the boba if you want, but I think the smoothie is sweet enough on its own! Also, the cup I used in this photo (aka my FAV boba cup) is from Reusable Bubble Tea Cup.
Let’s talk about how simple this smoothie is: frozen mango, frozen passionfruit, coconut milk, and boba! That’s it! It is simple but seriously so good. If you don’t have coconut milk, or don’t like it, you can use almond milk or oat milk instead. But! If you can use coconut milk, I highly recommend it because it makes it so creamy and adds to the tropical taste!
mango passionfruit boba smoothie
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen passionfruit
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup boba
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the boba, cover, and let it boil for 5 min. Turn off the heat and let sit for a couple minutes.
- Drain the water and rinse the boba with cold water or put it in a bowl of ice water.
- To make the smoothie, add the mango, passionfruit, and coconut milk to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Put the boba in the bottom of your cup, then pour the smoothie on top. enjoy!
Leave a Reply