Pumpkin foods are generally only eaten in the fall, but I think they should be eaten all year round — especially this pumpkin granola! This pumpkin granola is healthy and so easy to make. With only 7 ingredients, this granola will be your new staple!
What are the 7 ingredients needed? Rolled oats, pecans, coconut oil, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and salt! Most of these are pantry ingredients, making this an easy breakfast to whip up. Also, if you like your granola a little softer, just bake it about 5 minutes less! And if you like it extra crunchy, add a few minutes of cook time, but keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 325. In a large bowl, combine the oats and pecans.
- In a smaller, microwave safe bowl, combine the coconut oil and maple syrup (if you like your granola extra sweet, add 1/2 cup of maple syrup). Microwave for 30 seconds, until the coconut oil is melted. Add the pumpkin puree and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture over the oats and pecans. Add the pumpkin pie spice and salt, and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Pour onto a baking sheet, lined with a silicone mat or wax paper. bake for 25-35 minutes, unto the granola starts to brown. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes, then break the granola into pieces. Enjoy!